Featured Post

New Sunset model, shelf. Very versatile shelf.

New Sunset model shelf. This shelf has two little drawers and plenty of place to put things. These shelves are the same except for th...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Tree cupboard part 1

                                      Tree Cupboard
This is the cupboard base. I am going to put two drawers, on the middle shelf, with a bird carved on the front of each drawer.

This is the plan I am following.

I inserted a bird, and nest, on one side.

I have wanted to build this for a while now. I am envisioning a cupboard with a tree on the door, and mirror on both sides with glass etching. I think that the mirror will make the tree stand out. This is one of my more eclectic models. I put a bird in a nest on one side, and I am going to put a another bird on the mirror.This is a work in progress. This is my progress so far.

                         Eugenie Woodcraft
              Beautiful furniture, made simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment