Friday, February 8, 2013

Tree cupboard part 1

                                      Tree Cupboard
This is the cupboard base. I am going to put two drawers, on the middle shelf, with a bird carved on the front of each drawer.

This is the plan I am following.

I inserted a bird, and nest, on one side.

I have wanted to build this for a while now. I am envisioning a cupboard with a tree on the door, and mirror on both sides with glass etching. I think that the mirror will make the tree stand out. This is one of my more eclectic models. I put a bird in a nest on one side, and I am going to put a another bird on the mirror.This is a work in progress. This is my progress so far.

                         Eugenie Woodcraft
              Beautiful furniture, made simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment