Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tea Cup Shelves

                           Tea cup shelves
I started out building shelves when I first started woodworking. I now have  10 models of tea cup shelves, and 26 shelf models in all. The cups pictured  are  part of my collection, some are from my grandmother and the rest are from trips to the flea markets and antique shops. It is a shame to hide away something so pretty. When I have tea with my friends, I let them pick their favorite cup. This is also a big hit with my grandchildren. These shelves are available on Etsy, or you can let me know what you want and I can make one custom. The woodworking plans will soon be available on Sawtooth Ideas
                        Eugenie Woodcraft
            www.etsy.com/shop/woodcraftqueen

                

No comments:

Post a Comment