Featured Post

New Sunset model, shelf. Very versatile shelf.

New Sunset model shelf. This shelf has two little drawers and plenty of place to put things. These shelves are the same except for th...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Checker Set carved with roses.

       This is Natalie, my rose carved checker set.                 Now available as a woodworking plan, or order one on www.etsy.com/shop/woodcraftqueen.
Natalie comes with rose carved checkers and a nice box to put them away in. The inspiration to build this came from my father, who used to play checkers with me every night. When we first started playing I would loose  every night, for about three months. Then, once in a while I would win. When I was in the fifth grade, I won the 5th grade checker  championship. That is what made me realize that if I persisted long enough at something, I could  succeed. I also have very fond memories of my father, and the time he spent with me.



Make some memories with the ones you love.
                                                 
                 Beautiful furniture made simple.   
                            Order a plan on 
                     www.sawtoothideas.com 
                     under Eugenie Woodcraft                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment