Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Checker Set carved with roses.

       This is Natalie, my rose carved checker set.                 Now available as a woodworking plan, or order one on www.etsy.com/shop/woodcraftqueen.
Natalie comes with rose carved checkers and a nice box to put them away in. The inspiration to build this came from my father, who used to play checkers with me every night. When we first started playing I would loose  every night, for about three months. Then, once in a while I would win. When I was in the fifth grade, I won the 5th grade checker  championship. That is what made me realize that if I persisted long enough at something, I could  succeed. I also have very fond memories of my father, and the time he spent with me.



Make some memories with the ones you love.
                                                 
                 Beautiful furniture made simple.   
                            Order a plan on 
                     www.sawtoothideas.com 
                     under Eugenie Woodcraft                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment