Sunday, February 24, 2013

Painters Easel, Artist Easel

     Amelia, my beautiful, artist or painters easel.
This is one of my favorite furniture pictures. Sometimes I have an idea in my head when I design something, and this picture is exactly what I was thinking. This is my easel, Amelia. She features an adjustable canvas bar and a box to hold all the painting equipment. There is a handle on the side to carry the easel and a wing nut to hold the legs in place when you are moving the easel. This easel can be used to hold menu's, your favorite painting, with a flower arrangement in the box, and is also great for announcements. Amelia can be ordered in Pecan, or Special Walnut. She is available on my Etsy shop.

www.etsy.com/shop/woodcraftqueen
Eugenie Woodcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment