Featured Post

New Sunset model, shelf. Very versatile shelf.

New Sunset model shelf. This shelf has two little drawers and plenty of place to put things. These shelves are the same except for th...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

What am I, A Bench or Coffee Table


                               What am I?
                           Am I a delightful coffee table or a                                                                                charming bench? What do you think?

I just can't make up my mind. Should I be holding your coffee cup or your behind. I think I am pretty enough to adequately display any cup or doodad you possess, but I am also strong and wide enough to hold up even an ample behind. I come in 4 models, the swans and roses, roses and leaves, sunset or birds. I am going to be available  on Etsy in Pecan, Walnut or painted, and as a woodworking plan on Swtooth Ideas soon. I will fit in anywhere but; 

                             What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment