Sunday, January 20, 2013

What am I, A Bench or Coffee Table


                               What am I?
                           Am I a delightful coffee table or a                                                                                charming bench? What do you think?

I just can't make up my mind. Should I be holding your coffee cup or your behind. I think I am pretty enough to adequately display any cup or doodad you possess, but I am also strong and wide enough to hold up even an ample behind. I come in 4 models, the swans and roses, roses and leaves, sunset or birds. I am going to be available  on Etsy in Pecan, Walnut or painted, and as a woodworking plan on Swtooth Ideas soon. I will fit in anywhere but; 

                             What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment