Featured Post

New Sunset model, shelf. Very versatile shelf.

New Sunset model shelf. This shelf has two little drawers and plenty of place to put things. These shelves are the same except for th...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Workshop

                   Welcome to my workshop












This is where I create all my plans and furniture. My shop is built in an old barn. I have a boutique upstairs, and my workshop on the first floor.  My finishing shop is in the back. It looks neat in the pictures, but when I am working it is not so neat. I like designs from nature, so if you look carefully you can see the birds an leaves on the tool board, and the rose carvings here and there. I made my own worktable with a pine base and a sheet of white particleboard for the top. I have my blower installed in the table to collect the dust when I carve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment