Featured Post

New Sunset model, shelf. Very versatile shelf.

New Sunset model shelf. This shelf has two little drawers and plenty of place to put things. These shelves are the same except for th...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Craft or Stampbooking Cupboard or Office





This is Martha

This is Martha my lovely craft cupboard, stamp booking cupboard or personal office. I liked this cupboard so much I kept it. It is in my living room and I use it as a little personal office. I use the peg boards to pin up pictures of my  Rosalie, my granddaughter, things I like and things I have to remember. This woodworking plan will be available on Sawtooth ideas soon. You can order one on Etsy, in the color of your choice, but because of its size I only ship it within 200 miles.

Eugenie Woodcraft
www.etsy.com/shop/woodcraftqueen
Beautiful furniture, made simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment