Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sandblasted designs in glass or mirror

This is a bathroom cabinet with a garden scene..
This is a window that separates my kitchen and dinning room.







This mirror is available on Etsy.

This was a custom piece.

This is a peacock in a mirror.



This is a small mirror that will be available as a woodworking  plan on Sawtooth Ideas soon, and is available on Etsy.

This was a custom piece. The mirror and desk hangs on the wall. There is a shelf under the skirt.
These are some of the projects I have done that have sandblasted designs in them. Some of these are available on my etsy and some are custom. If you would like to try sandblasting something, I have included the instructions in my post, How to sandblast butterflies in glass, Part 1. 2. 3. and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment